Open allClose all
Instructions: Clicking on the section name will show / hide the section.
- This section1
E01-School supplies-10.19-10.31- Toggle
E02:Beyond the classroom-11.2-11.21- Toggle
E05:Chinese New Year-Jan16-Feb.9- Toggle
Section 6- Toggle
Section 7- Toggle
E08: The student will concentrate on their writing skills demonstrating their ability to apply previously learned vocabulary and sentence patterns.
E09 Chinese idioms 12.8-1.1- Toggle
Unit 10 A glimpse to Chinese Cultural- Toggle
Unit Statement: The student will recognize some basic Chinese cultural facts and get an overview of both ancient Chinese culture and current society of China.
- The Student Will recognize the symbolization of each color in traditional Chinese culture and look for influences in modern China of these “color superstitions”. (Culture)
- TSW analyze the recreational activities in today’s China, and concentrate on the most popular hobbies of modern Chinese people including surfing the internet, movies, TV, etc. (Culture)
- TSW look at the school life of Chinese children, compare this with other countries in the world and evaluate them. (Culture)
- TSW look at what parties and banquets are like in China and be able to tell some features of these activities. (Presentational speaking and Culture)
- TSW self-select and read level-appropriate literature independently for at least 40 minutes per week. (Interpretive reading)
4) 中国的娱乐休闲 5.11/5.14
5) 中国的Poem，four treasures of study, Administrative level, Public Holiday(5.15/5.16)
5.21 submit your work to moodle. And make the unit presentation.
Section 11- Toggle
Section 12- Toggle