- Course Description and Resources
World Geography is comprised of ten essential units. In the first essential unit, students begin with a review of basic geography skills, concepts and learn to use the five themes of geography (location, place, regions, movement, and human-environment interaction) to ask and answer questions about places on earth.
Once students have acquired the proper skills and learn to think geographically, they apply these skills in examining the regions of the world in the remaining nine units. The normal pace of the course leads to mastery of ten required units. Students usually engage in World Geography during secondary one or secondary two.
- Intro to Geography and Geography Skills
- Intro to Geo Graded Assignments
- East Asia
- East Asia Graded Assignments
- South Asia and Graded assignments
- Africa Graded Assignments
- Southwest Asia
- SW Asia Graded Assignments
- Russia and the Republics
- Southeast Asia, Oceania, and Antarctica
- Latin America
- Canada and the United States
- Europe Graded assignments